Being done, of sorts…

At the end of October I finished colouring Gamish, and then took the next week to fix some earlier coloured pages that I no longer felt satisfied with. 163 pages coloured in less than a month feels pretty astonishing to me, but I managed it thanks to some extra support from family, and because I worked almost every evening for a month to make sure I did at least 8 pages of colours a day.

I’m pleased with the results, and it felt good to send the manuscript off to my editor and start looking towards the next parts of bringing this book together. There’s still endnotes and acknowledgements, cover design and editorial stuff. But a weight has definitely been lifted, the big boss defeated.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *